EULA (TL;DR Version Below)
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR “eb_labs products” IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THIS PROGRAM INSTALL: eb_labs End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual, single entity or in the case of a Site License, a single site of the Licensee’s business entity) and eb_labs. for the eb_labs software product(s) identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation (“SOFTWARE PRODUCT”). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you and eb_labs, (referred to as “licenser”), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as follows: (a) for Individual License Installation and Use. eb_labs grants you the right to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your computer running a validly licensed copy of the operating system for which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was designed [e.g., Windows, Mac OS, Linux]. (b) for Site License Installation and Use. eb_labs grants you the right to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT by all employees of single Licensee’s site on computers running a validly licensed copy of the operating system for which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was designed [e.g., Windows, Mac OS, Linux]. (c) Multi-Site License Extension. A Multi-Site License Extension can be purchased to extend coverage of a Site License to include usage by employees at multiple physical sites of a Licensee’s company. (d) Backup Copies. You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes. (e) Updates. Updates will be made available free of charge for 1 year from the date of purchase.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS. (a) Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. (b) Distribution. You may not distribute copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties. (c) Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. (d) Support Services. eb_labs may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (“Support Services”). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. (e) Compliance with Applicable Laws. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
3. TERMINATION Without prejudice to any other rights, eb_labs may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in your possession.
4. COPYRIGHT All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by eb_labs. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by eb_labs.
5. NO WARRANTIES eb_labs expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided ‘As Is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. eb_labs does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. eb_labs makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. eb_labs further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In no event shall eb_labs be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of ‘Authorized Users’ use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if eb_labs has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will eb_labs be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. eb_labs shall have no liability with respect to the content of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.
- For use by a single artist, who is free to use these tools wherever they go.
- For use at a single site of a company. If the company has multiple sites please contact to discuss pricing.
- When purchasing a license, access to updates is now yearly.
Usage Do’s and Don’ts
- All intellectual property rights and copyrights are owned by eblabs.
- There is no permission granted to rent or sell this software.
- There are no guarantees or warranties, software is licensed as is.
- eblabs isn’t liable for any damages caused by using any of the software.